Christmas is the season of goodwill, and we at Monarch Mobility would like to take this opportunity to say 'thank you' to all our customers by offering you the chance to win a brilliant festive hamper worth over £100 to help celebrate the most wonderful time of the year.
There are too many delicious treats in this amazing hamper for us to list here, but just some of the highlights you can look forward to tucking into include: two bottles of Otra Tierra wine, hand-baked mince pies, truffles, a cranberry and orange panettone, and even some eggnog biscuits!
All you need to do to be in the hat for our prize draw is answer the following question and enter your details by 19 December so that we can get in contact if you are the lucky winner.
Good luck and Merry Christmas!
* Terms and Conditions apply, see below.
This competition has now closed.
Monarch Mobility Competition Terms & Conditions
These standard terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
ONLINE COMPETITIONS: STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Monarch Mobility, its agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or email address will result in disqualification.
- Entrants are allowed one entry per email address. Multiple entries from the same email address will not be counted.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- Monarch Mobility reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, Monarch Mobility reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Monarch Mobility relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Monarch Mobility reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s) via email.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.